Monday, November 11, 2013

Sisyphus?

Which long ago hero was it that had to keep pushing the rock up the hill only to have it roll down again?  I think it was Sisyphus.  My preparation is starting to feel like pushing the same rock up an endless hill...at some point, I need real people to see if it works!

...Which is why I am looking forward to Kevin McGwire/Bill Reed's Les Mis lecture this afternoon.  I'd like to hear someone else talk about "it" for a change!  I will not be seeing or hearing any participants, so no one should feel uncomfortable or see this as a pre-audition.  As I said to Freda this morning, I have an insatiable appetite for hearing about the characters in this show, and how to put them together.  I think Mr. McGwire will have some interesting insights into how he played JVJ, and how fellow actors have played other roles. 

I am going to try very hard to keep my mouth shut.  We'll see how that goes!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment